Thursday, June 4, 2009

Who's Hot

Yes lovelies, it's that time again! It actually took me a while to figure out who my hot celebs were going to be for this week, but I've come to a conclusion. [ d r u m r o l l ]
This one is a 50/50 between the hype and the looks. New Chi-town R&B crooner on the scene, Jeremih has made the cut. By no means am I a big fan of his hit single "Birthday Sex" [don't hate me], but I have to give him the cute pass.


This is where I had become really pensive, but when it comes down to it it had to be the gorgeous Dania Ramirez! The Dominican actress is Kelis' best friend and engaged to video director Jesse Terrero. She's starred in X-Men: The Last Stand and plays Maya in one of my fave shows, Heroes.

Well, that's all folks!

bisou bisou
miss.εmmε™

1 comment:

  1. Jeremih is a young cutie.....i finally saw him on 106&Park....i was like hmmmmm. but from some views he look like diddy and thats questionable. but he is def a cutie that cgi.

    ReplyDelete

adore it, hate it, share it