Monday, June 1, 2009

Spec Real Sus

So, I take it by now that everyone has seen the video of Pretty Ricky's own Spectacular challenging Bow Wow, Chris Brown and others to a "grind challenge." The challenge is not what I found suspect about the video. Not even his grinding and rolling was suspect to me, being that it was vaguely reminiscent of a J Smoov video [youtube it]. It was the little red briefs. Like, where are you going with those? Where do you even buy those? I honestly couldn't even hear the music simply because I was about to choke and die from laughing at "Spec" and his red panties.
You all know I'm a lovemuffin so, I recently watched a video posted by B.Scott in response to Spectacular's sus performance. Humorous by all means. Next thing you know we're gonna catch Spectacular doing the paw-paw. Take a look-see.

bisou bisou
miss.εmmε™

2 comments:

  1. lmao! told you that ish was funny... how you challenge ppl wearing red panties???? give those back to your sister plz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao I TOLD YOU SO HAHAHAAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

adore it, hate it, share it