Monday, June 1, 2009

Okay, Beyoncé... Okay

Now, I hope my lovelies that are Beyoncé stans* don't fry me on this one! I'm a fan of Mrs. Carter as much as the next girl, but I would like to personally request a new video.

"Single Ladies" was released and I liked it a lot. Straight forward, clean and simple with an obvious ode to Broadway styles and of course J-setting. When "Diva" was released I thought, "Single Ladies" part deux? Nonetheless, it was another women's anthem, so I let it go. Most recently, the video for "Ego" was put into rotation and I feel bamboozled.

I mean, she still looks great and the dancing is still hot, but I was waiting for something new. I understand it's supposed to be themed with those specific songs being on the Sasha Fierce side, but it's getting boring. I know it's a recession and all, but three singles for one video? Come on, is it just me?

Just an observation...see for yourself.
[stan = a stalker fan ]














bisou bisou
miss.εmmε™

1 comment:

  1. I agree! and I'm also waiting for the I Am... side of the album. I like the song Ego, but had to cut off the video cuz we've all seen it before.

    ReplyDelete

adore it, hate it, share it