Thursday, September 10, 2009

Who's Hot

Let's get right into it, lovelies!!

The Queen of Hip Hop Soul is just doing the most right now! Mary J. Blige is starring in the newest Tyler Perry film, I Can Do Bad All By Myself. I was going to give it to Taraji, but then I remembered Mary's gorgeous Essence cover for the October issue. Here she is at the movies premiere donning all white with her ever-glowing skin.





He's featured on The Blueprint 3 and has his own album, Man on the Moon, dropping on September 15th. Scott Mescudi, known to us as Kid Cudi is doing his promotional thing headed to the Late Show taping. I love his I-stay-up-all-night, but-I'm-good look and he's a Twitterhead, so you gotta love him. Added an extra flick just because I think it's cute. : ]







bisou bisou
miss.εmmε™

No comments:

Post a Comment

adore it, hate it, share it