Thursday, July 9, 2009

Who's Hot

Hey lovelies and gents! Once again the difficult task of selecting this week's hot celebs falls upon little ole me.

Coming across this lady was fairly easy. One of my favorites, Solange appeared at an OP launch event [love the pink lip], being as she's featured in the fashion company's "Summer of Music." She also recently appeared at San Francisco's Pride wearing a metallic, rainbow catsuit, but you gotta love that girl.


If I could, I would make it Common, every week. I can, but I won't do that to you lovelies. Drumroll...... for the gentleman of the moment. The grown man sexy that is Idris Elba [aka DJ Big Dris the Londoner] landed on the cover of the August issue of Essence. The man is just fine and the accent doesn't bother me none, either.



He looks even better in the photos inside, but I digress!!

bisou bisou
miss.εmmε™

1 comment:

adore it, hate it, share it