Thursday, July 9, 2009

MK Links Takes on NYC

MK Links Model Management began as a Dallas based agency headed by my dear friend Mahiri Takai. The company does a lot of HIV/ AIDS awareness events and even has a t-shirt line to help the cause by the name of Tested Negative. Mahiri's fashion based enterprise has grown so much that the company will soon have a commercial base in New York City. I'm insanely excited for my friend and I want you to help him celebrate!!

The MK Links Agency will be having an amazing launch party on Saturday, July 18th at Le Royale at 9pm. The event is hosted by VH1's Glam God winner Indashio and I'm sure you'll be suprised at the guess list. So, make your way there next Saturday, lovelies!
bisou bisou
miss.εmmε™

1 comment:

  1. Taj is the spot! Im so tight ima miss it :-( GO MAHIRI!

    ReplyDelete

adore it, hate it, share it