Saturday, April 4, 2009

Disney Princesses Attack!!

Okay, everyone already knows Facebook is the devil, right? But I get this random friend request from a "Cinderella Gimmemyglasslipper" and a Snow White character. (There's a Rapunzel, too. Go figure.) Thinking nothing of it I added them as friends. I mean, who doesn't like Cinderella?



Next thing you know I get a group request for "The Morgan Men Grade Book." If curiousity killed the cat, I must have been screaming bloody murder because I definitely joined the group just to see the madness. Good enough, they had an array of some of the Greek men of Morgan's campus with number grades! Can you say specific? Now, some people had really good grades, some fairly nice grades and some weren't even passing, smh. But it's not just the Greeks, there was definitely a disclaimer saying all types of men were going to be up for grading and they've been asking which men you'd like see in the "Book." It's a little mean, but entertaining none-the-less. The tables have clearly turned and the men have been put to the test, literally! I say check it out and boys if you're brave enough...


bisou bisou
miss.εmmε™

No comments:

Post a Comment

adore it, hate it, share it