Friday, April 3, 2009

And the Winner Is...

With Junior Week winding down, the Miss Bold & Beautiful pageant and Outstanding Morgan Women Banquet have come and gone.

The pageant went over really well and people are already asking if there's going to be another. As contestant number 3 (lol), I thought it went about as well as it was going to go. And I love my B&B girls! Miss Ashia Davis took home the crown, congrats. The other young ladies that placed were Makeba Belton and Sherika Anthony, respectively.
Now, the Outstanding Morgan Women Banquet is a huge honor that's not as well known on campus. But it means a lot to be nominated by your peers and seen as outstanding by the men of the Junior class. This year I was honored to be nominated for Outstanding Junior Woman by one of my favorite freshmen, Aqua and Outstanding Morgan Woman of the Year by my awesome roommate Nicole. Anyone who was there notices I wasn't in the latter category, lol. But I digress! I have to commend Aaron Sinclair, my Mr. Junior along with the men of all that classes that came together and give us a beautiful banquet of a Breakfast at Tiffany's theme. Lovely!
[sorry for the lack of flicks... eh]
bisou bisou
miss.εmmε™

No comments:

Post a Comment

adore it, hate it, share it