Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Diva on a Dime

With Morgan's semester about to begin, who better to be my newest Diva on a Dime, but a fellow Morganite. Introducing....


Name: Briana bka Brieyonce LOL.
Age: 20
Hometown: Middletown, Delaware

What makes you a Diva on a Dime?:
I'm all about style and all about saving. I call it being a Recessionista. I study high fashion magazines and scope out duplicates at bargain stores. I'm not afraid to shop at discount stores. If it's cute, it's cute. No one's looking at my tags.

What's your personal style?: Urban Chic, when the catwalk meets the sidewalk.

Closet Must haves:
Cardigans, tanks & tees and classic black pumps.

Favorite spots to shop:
Forever21, H&M, Target, Old Navy, Bakers.

Spots to chill:
Lounges and bars.
How do you save?: I save buy shopping online and at cheap trendy stores.




bisou bisou
miss.εmmε™

No comments:

Post a Comment

adore it, hate it, share it