Friday, July 3, 2009

Entertainment Rundown

Just some random Hollywood happenings and of course my input!

♠ I can go on and on about how trash the BET Awards were, but I barely have the energy. But I will say this!

-Jamie, the all purpose host, smh pick a job
-Performances were dry, with the exception of Soulja Boy, the entire Ojay's tribute and performance, Jay, Maxwell & Ne-Yo.
-Who let Ciara sing? She can dance, let her do that.
-I'm still curious as to what Beyonce was going to do prior to MJ's passing. DRY!
-Commericals were wild, everyone has a show. When am I getting mine?
-MJ tributes could've been way better, period!


♠ Next up, the dreaded Drake video. The highly anticipated "Best I Ever Had" video was finally released and I must say it's a love or hate situation. The storyline of the video was clever, but the correlation to the song was barely there. Kanye's cinematography was enjoyable, but there were more than enough breasts in that video. My opinion? Better luck next time, I'm sure I'll "thank him later." Take a look for yourself.

♠ No, I have not seen the Tiny & Toya show. I think I'm subconsciously boycotting that show. I've had more than enough BET intake as it is. It's time to gain my IQ points back.

♠ Usher is questioning the paternity of his younger son, Naviyd. Smh, not suprised.

Well, that's all for now lovelies. Au revoir!

bisou bisou
miss.εmmε™

No comments:

Post a Comment

adore it, hate it, share it