Friday, May 1, 2009

Oh Em Gee!

One of my favorite couples is officially en route of divorce!! Nas and Kelis [who's 7 months pregnant] have officially filed for divorce and it was confirmed about 7 hours ago. They've only been married three years, but it seemed so much longer. Nas and Kelis were that perfect, quirky, Bigga* alternative couple. Guess nothing's really what it seems like.
There had been rumors of Kelis cheating on Nas with rapper/producer Infra-Red a while back. Not to mention the rumors about Nas cheating on Kelis as well. Vibe has a copy of the divorce papers up and it cites "verbal abuse" and "infidelity." And to think he has that tattoo of her on his arm, smh. So, I take it no one's gonna match up to Will and Jada, huh?

Please note the naked Kelis on his right arm!



But I loved them while they lasted...sigh.


*[Bigga = Jay-Z & Beyonce a.k.a Bey & Jigga= Bigga. I swear I didn't come up with it on my own!]

bisou bisou
miss.εmmε™

No comments:

Post a Comment

adore it, hate it, share it