Monday, April 20, 2009

Till the Casket Drops

The Clipse hasn't been in the limelight for a minute now and I personally miss them. Lord Willin', released Summer 2002, gave the Clipse a couple of hits, including "Grindin" and "When's the Last Time." They even got some shine on JT's single "Like I Love You." Hell Hath No Fury didn't really pop in sales as their second album, but was a well respected effort and got a lot of critical acclaim as a real Hip-Hop album. Not to mention "Mr. Me Too" was definitely one of faves in '06. Now, the Hip-Hop duo has released the Kanye West assisted "Kinda Like a Big Deal" off of their upcoming album, Till the Casket Drops. I mess with it! Check it out below!


And just as an added treat, I'll toss in a throwback video... "Wamp, Wamp" ft. Slim Thug. Enjoy!

bisou bisou
miss.εmmε™

2 comments:

  1. Ooo and I thought I was the throwback queen..Wamp Wamp was my shhiiznit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I'm saying! That was a boppin track!

    ReplyDelete

adore it, hate it, share it