Monday, March 16, 2009

She's Your Queen to Be...

On April 1st, yours truly will be participating in the 1st Annual Miss Bold & Beautiful Pageant here at Morgan. It's the first time anything like this has been done and it's hosted by the one and only Junior Class. ::2010 stand up:: There are six other contestants than myself. I've got crazy love for each and every one of them, but I'll keep it real. I want to win, bad. Who would have ever thought, right? But don't get me wrong, I get in that pageant mode, no problem. As always, there's still work to be done and room for improvement. Pray for me!!

Back to the point, this is the real deal. No jokes about this one. We've been working hard in and out of rehearsals. The actual pageant includes evening wear and speech portions, but I'm not gonna give it all away. Make sure you're there to see for yourself on April 1st, 7pm in the USC. You won't be disappointed.

Shouts to the B&B girls! Keba, Ashia, Mara, Yasmin, LuLu & Sharika :: I couldn't dare forget our coordinators, Miss C.Breedy & Miss Hines!


::uh so yeah, I mocked up some of my own flyers, lol::


bisou bisou
miss.εmmε™

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lawd!!! Swipper is going to steal someone's crown and sash away from them!!!!

    ReplyDelete

adore it, hate it, share it